Tankless Water Heaters
|Tankless water heaters, also called instantaneous, continuous flow, inline, flash, on-demand or instant-on water heaters, are gaining in popularity. These water heaters instantly heat water as it flows through the device, and do not retain any water internally except for what is in the heat exchanger coil.|| |
Federal Tax Credit:
Get 30% up to $1500 off your tankless water heater through the end of the year. To Find out more, visit: www.energystar.gov
Some of the benifits of tankless water heaters include:
- Unlimited supply of hot water: Because the water is heated as it travels through the device, you will never run out of hot water!
- Long Term energy savings: Tankless water heaters use less energy than traditional water heaters, saving you money every month on your energy bill.
- Reduced risk of water damage: Because these water heaters are tankless, the only water stored internally resides in the heat exchange coil.
- Less Physical space: Tankless water heaters take up less space than traditional water heaters and can often be installed on walls for increased space savings.
- Get a tax credit: You will get a tax credit of up to 30% of the cost of the heater and installation. In addition, you will get a $150 credit from the gas company. These offers are only valid if your heater is installed before Jan 1, 2011.
View our photo gallery to see some of the bathrooms Don Leitch Construction has remodeled.
Call us today at (805) 772-7885 or (805)
961-8442 to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
We encourage you to look at our testimonials and be sure to visit our Showroom of walk in tubs at 3118 Main St., Suite A, Morro Bay, CA.
Don Leitch accepts the following:
Mastercard, Visa and Discover